Berkeley Group has recently unveiled Seafarers Wharf, a new collection of homes at Royal Arsenal Riverside. This phase includes a range of one, two, and three-bedroom apartments that are now available for purchase. The Seafarers Wharf building, designed by E8 Architecture, boasts the best access to the private gardens in the West Quay Collection and offers a peaceful retreat within the bustling area. Amenities at Seafarers Wharf include a 20-meter private pool, sauna, steam room, gym, treatment room, private cinema, and concierge service.
Royal Arsenal Riverside
Royal Arsenal Riverside is a premier riverside destination located near the banks of the River Thames in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The community boasts 5,000 new homes, as well as restaurants, bars, retail outlets, and leisure facilities, all surrounded by parks and picturesque riverside walks. With its rich history and focus on sustainability, Royal Arsenal Riverside offers residents a unique and vibrant Thames-side living experience.
– Full height paint finish solid core apartment entrance door
– Painted internal doors
– Stainless steel door handles throughout apartments
– Painted skirting and architraves with feature recess detail
– Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
– Straight plank engineered timber flooring to hallway, living room, kitchen and cupboards located off hallways
– Carpet to bedrooms and within cupboards off bedrooms
Prices for the apartments start at £482,500 and range to £937,500. For all sales enquiries, please register your interest at www.berkeleygroup.co.uk or get in touch on +44 20 8003 3890
Estimated completion is May-September 2024