60% Reserved – Enjoy £200 IKEA vouchers + £500 legal fee contribution*
Welcome to The Reach – a flagship collection of remaining 1 bedroom homes in West Thamesmead (Greenwich), and available through Shared Ownership.
Boasting spacious, open-plan 1 bed apartments, The Reach offers thoughtfully designed living spaces for households of all sizes. And with some homes benefiting from allocated parking, residents can explore the local area and relish in all it has to offer.
As well as private outside spaces to all apartments (with either a balcony or garden space), The Reach will offer first-time buyers contemporary homes within reach of local travel destinations including London Bridge and Charing Cross.
Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Contemporary kitchen by Symphony with matt nickel squared handles
- Gloss finish cabinets in cashmere with discreet LED lighting underneath wall cabinets
- Dark ash laminate work surface with matching upstand
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi ceramic electrical hob with touch control and integrated overhead extractor
- Modern glass splashback behind hob
- Zanussi multi-function stainless steel oven with easy-clean enamel interior (housed in tall cabinet unit to selected apartments)
- Integrated Zanussi A+-energy rated dishwasher (slim line to selected apartments)
- Integrated energy efficient Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Recessed, energy-efficient LED down lights to kitchen areas
- White ash luxury vinyl flooring
- Rectangular bath in white with polished chrome. Hansgrohe mixer tap and frameless glass bath screen
- Shower cubicle with glass sliding shower screen door to selected apartments with en suites (please refer to floorplans)
- Hansgrohe wall-mounted shower head and rail with thermostatic control in polished chrome
- Vanity countertop in dark oak with semi-recessed sphere white basin and Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap
- Floor-mounted white WC pan with soft-close seat with polished chrome dual flush plate
- Polished chrome heated towel rail
- Recessed, energy efficient LED down lights
- Large format porcelain floor tiles and wall tiles in earth grey
- Wool mix carpet in portobello silver
- White pendant lighting to all bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes to all master bedrooms (except apartment 9 Galingale Court – please refer to floorplans)
- En suites to selected master bedrooms
1-bedroom Shared Ownership apartments available from £275,000. Peabody offers IKEA vouchers and a legal fees contribution for buyers who reserve before 31 January 2020.