Spitfire Bespoke Homes has recently unveiled two elegant garden apartments at Criterion, situated in the beautiful Hadley Wood. It is a part of their premium collection of two and three bedroom properties, which reside in the areas most prestigious address – Camlet Way.
The homes have been finished to perfection, and include large terraces that open onto tiered landscapes gardens. This feature, in a luxurious ground floor apartment, allows for people to downsize without having to compromise on external space. The gardens are maintained by a management company and require no attention from the buyers, allowing them to enjoy their garden without the need to physically get involved.
All of the garden apartments have extensive sliding glass panoramic doors that lead onto an expansive sun terrace. This sun terrace can be reached from both the master bedroom and the main living area. The terrace is framed by a modern glazed balustrade and has steps that lead on to the beautifully landscaped garden with a stunning lawn and mature plants.
Nick Staton, at Statons in Hadley Wood comments: “Criterion has been extremely well received by everyone who has been to view the properties. The attention to detail at Criterion is outstanding and if you consider the apartment sizes and premium location in Hadley Wood there is little to compare on the market locally. The two newly launching garden apartments will create even more excitement as there is really nothing like them in the vicinity. The homes will appeal to downsizers and buyers looking for a lock-up and leave style apartment but with the benefit of very generous and beautifully designed gardens.”
Inside the apartments, the living areas are amazing open plan rooms that have plenty of natural light from the glazed doors. The high specification kitchens have been individually designed specifically for Criterion, and include premium brands and materials such as quartz worktops and Miele appliances.
Inside the master bedrooms, you will find handcrafted bespoke wardrobes and beautiful four-piece luxury en-suite bathrooms. The second bedroom also has an en-suite and the third bedroom could be changed into a study, if needed.
The area Hadley Wood is known for having tree-lined streets and the highly frequented Trent Park is only two miles away. The park used to be a royal hunting ground, but within its 400 acres you’ll now find lakes and woodland pathways to explore.
There is also the exclusive Hadley Golf Club less than a mile away from Criterion, making this the perfect area for both nature and sports enthusiasts. The Piccadilly line can also be reached by going to Cockfosters underground station which is only 2.3 miles away. Motorists can also get around easily, as the M25 is just three miles away.
Additionally, there is a secure underground car park which is accessed by a weatherproof heated ramp and this includes allocated parking spaces for each apartment and a secure storage room,
The show apartment at Criterion is open Friday to Monday, from 10am to 5pm. Prices for the three-bedroom garden apartments at Criterion begin at £1.65m.
Individually designed and created for Criterion. A showcase of a unique mixture of materials, textures and colour palettes, Spitfire has created a luxurious range of exclusive bespoke kitchens.
• Featuring sleek handleless doors, Unistone quartz worktops, contemporary glass and LED lighting.
• Luxury ceramic floor tiles to kitchens and utility rooms.
• Fully integrated Miele and Siemens appliances throughout. Including a six-zone induction hob, two seven-function single ovens, a warming drawer, ceiling extractor, microwave oven, dishwasher and a separate fridge and freezer (combined fridge/freezer to apartments 1 and 4).
• Stainless steel wine cooling cabinet.
• Siemens washing machine and condenser tumble dryer fitted in bespoke off-floor cabinetry within the utility room. Apartments 7 & 8 feature a combined washer dryer.
Bathroom & En-Suites
A combination of premium brands paired with sleek design and styling ensure that cloakrooms, bathrooms and en-suites offer a sophisticated finish.
• A selection of Italian Glass Design sinks in master en-suites and cloakrooms with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware elsewhere.
• Stylish Phillipe Starck Axor taps to cloakroom and master en-suite. Hansgrohe taps elsewhere.
• Luxury ceramic floor tiles to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs.
• Fully tiled bath panel to match wall tiles.
• Full height Porcelanosa ceramic tiling in bathrooms, en-suites and WCs to all walls with sanitaryware.
• Inset feature demister mirror to the main bathroom and en-suite 2. Wall-mounted mirrored vanity cabinets to master en-suites.
• Multi-rail chrome towel warmers to bathrooms and en-suites.
Media and Communications
Black nickel TV and telephone sockets to kitchen, dining/sitting area, all bedrooms and study.
• Hard wiring for SONOS sound system to kitchen/sitting areas, master bedroom and main bathroom.
• Integrated television reception system with provision for digital terrestrial and Sky+ services.
• High speed CAT 5/6 data cabling.